- If it’s one thing I love it’s a good sandwich! And one of my favorites is the classic tomato sandwich. Leave it to Smitten Kitchen to create an upgraded and tastier version of that. I definitely need to whip up her Tomato and Fried Provolone Sandwich. It’s so colorful too!
- Want to know how to reapply sunscreen ON TOP of your makeup? Well, you’re going to want to check out Lulle’s review on Coola Makeup Setting Spray SPF30 and where you can purchase it for yourself. That product photo is just too cool!
- I very recently found Paula’s blog and I’m so glad that I did! Her blog is great! A nice mixture of beauty and lifestyle posts that are not only informative, but inspiring as well. One of my favorites is her 113 Ideas For a Blog Post. I highly suggest checking it out especially if you’re feeling drained this Summer and fresh out of ideas. It happens to the best of us!
- The beautiful Zovesta wrote a post titled A Word on Glambot. She tells you all about this website where you can buy used makeup for cheap! She even shares some of her purchases!
- Amanda shares with us her F.O.T.D. Turquoise Wing Turotial. Her FOTD posts are always beautifully done and this turquoise wing is simple yet stunning! It looks like a fun Summer look!
Sharing is caring!110
Taken at the Missouri Botanical Garden Sharing is caring!001
Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow in Iggy Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow in Iggy Swatches: Dry, Wet Swatches: Dry, Wet I stopped by my local Sephora last weekend to see if they had any of the new Kat Von D goodies. I was surprised to see that they did have a few items…
Welcome to Midwest Glam! My name is Lisa Marie and this is where I blog about all things beauty, food, and photography. While I mainly focus on beauty topics, I do weekly photography posts as well as the occasional recipe. Thank you so much for visiting!
Home | About | Archives | Recipes | Disclosure | Contact
© 2013-2015 MidwestGlam.com